Institutional Grant Civica Mobilitas 2012
NORTHEAST PLANNING REGION, MACEDONIA
LOCAL / REGIONAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
01.01.2013 – 31.12.2013
Further needed support to PREDA Plus as a newly established Foundation to reinforce its strengths and confirm its sustainability.
The institutional grant awarded was used to launch new services, strengthen existing programmes and gain needed competences on the market in the following areas:
- Regional Competitiveness
- Small Business expansion programme
- Youth exchange programme.
- South East Europe Network of Regional Development Agencies – SEENORDA
- Institutional development of PREDA Plus.
- Institutional development of the Center for Development of the North Eastern region in Macedonia (introduction of Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008, mainstreaming principles for good governance), improvement of the skills on regional development in regards to territorial diagnosis Network building through promotion of public – private partnerships to enhance youth employment and youth entrepreneurship.
- Vertical integration in value chains and development Local Economic Development strategies
- 25 Young Macedonians succeeded to widen horizons of young people through exchange programme on socio-cultural life and work habits in Western European countries
- Institutionalization initiative for SEENORDA as a network of all regional development stakeholders in South Eastern Europe.
- Service portfolio of PREDA Plus in regards to sponsorships and donations from business sector and corporate social responsibility
The Programme was implemented by the Center for Institutional Development CIRa and financed by Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation